D'Addario EJS74 mandolin strings are great for electric or acoustic mandolin playing. EJS74 mandolin strings are wound with nickelplated steel, known for its distinctive super-bright tone and dynamic projection.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.D'Addario EJS74 Features:
- D'Addario's best selling mandolin gauge
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Round wound with stainless steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, /015/.015, Stainless Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.