DigiTech Element Guitar Processor
Offers 52 effects and 200 presets for enhancing your strumming experience
Your quest for that quintessential guitar sound ends with the new DigiTech Element Guitar Processor. It is endowed with all the features for you to make a mark in the world of strings and rhythms. This multi-effects pedal is equipped with 31 pedals and 12 amps to give your onstage performance a boost. The dedicated headphone jack facilitates silent practice so that you can strum your way to glory without disturbing people in your vicinity. It boasts a compact design and therefore offers the benefit of easy portability. Discover every facet of your beloved guitar with this guitar processor, and you are sure to taste success. You can also adorn your composition with a variety of fascinating sound effects by selecting the appropriate setting.
A Device You Can Bank Upon
The DigiTech Element Guitar Processor offers a total of 52 effects derived from a combination of a wide range of settings with 12 amps and 31 stompboxes. Its clear and comprehensible LED display gives you the number of presets and any information related to effect settings in Edit Mode. To modify the current effect setting, all you have to do is turn the Select knob next to the display. Next up, you have the Effects Chain section for selection of the appropriate to bring about the desired effect. This section offers a wide range of controls: Comp (compressor), Noise Gate, Mod FX, Delay, and Reverb. The Tone Bank and FX Bank offer 20 distinct tones each for your to create your signature sound.
Drum Up Your Fan Base
The DigiTech Element Guitar Processor provides 45 drum patterns for you to work with. This function lets you jam with percussive tones, thus enhancing your creative abilities. You can adjust the tempo and level of the feedback as per the requirements of your playing style. Hard rock, blues, country, or jazz, the integrated drum tracks allow you to cover a wide range of musical styles in order to add to your versatility.
The DigiTech Element Guitar Processor incorporates a tuner to help you achieve the perfect intonation for your beloved guitar. You have four tuning references to choose from (440Hz, Ab, G, and Gb). Go for the chorus effect to add delay, if you wish to create a rich, profound sound. For sweeping motion, choose the flanger effect, and the phaser effect to obtain a ‘warm twist’.
Connect with Melody
The DigiTech Element Guitar Processor provides a 1/4" TRS output, which supports both stereo and mono operation. Connect your guitar amplifier to this jack by means of a cable to obtain a powerful sound output. In addition, this device features a headphone jack for silent practice. The auxiliary input (AUX IN) jack accepts connections from an external music device such as an MP3 player so that you can jam with your favourite tracks.
- Offers 52 effects (12 amps, 9 cabinets, 31 stompboxes)
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user)
- 20 Tone Bank and FX Bank combinations for interesting sound effects
- Built-in chromatic tuner to achieve the perfect intonation
- Built-in drum machine with 45 high-quality patterns
- Durable metal footswitches
- Provides up to 5 seconds of delay time
- Features stereo 1/8" headphone output and 1/4" output jacks as well as 1/8" auxiliary input
- Amp/Mixer mode for optimization of 1/4" output for amps and mixers
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- A/D Converter: 24-bit High Performance Audio
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- DSP Section: Audio DNA2 DSP Processor
- Simultaneous Effects: 9
- Preset Memory: 100 User Presets (1-100)/100 Factory Presets (F01-F00)
- Drum Machine: 45 Patterns
- Tuning Control: A4 = approximatery 440 Hz ± 99 cents
- Dimensions: 6.25 × 4.5 × 2.25-inch (L × W × H)
- Weight: 72 lbs