The Faith Venus Electro acoustic Guitar has a cutaway shape designed to make playing at the top of the fretboard easier and is finished in a simple yet elegant satin varnish. The Venus has been finished in a very thin satin lacquer designed to allow the exquisite tone woods resonate freely. The result is a rich tone that must be heard to be believed, at an equally stunning price point.
Faith Natural series use a Solid Engelmann Spruce top with a light protective lacquer that doesn’t restrict the sound. The back and sides retain a simpler, satin finish which lets the Solid Mahogany resonate freely creating a livelier sound. If you are looking for natural, warm, clean sounds then the Faith Natural range is for you. The mahogany and spruce combine to create one of the most beautiful and natural instruments you’ll ever hold. All Faith Natural guitars are bound with Solid Rosewood and feature Macassan Ebony fingerboards, headplates, heelplates, bridges and bridge pins.
This Electro models feature the Shadow NanoFlex II undersaddle pickup and Shadow Performer Tuner preamp system.
Faith Acoustic Guitars are the choice of thousands of musicians around the world. Made from nothing but all-solid tone-woods, they sound great amplified or unplugged. Patrick James Eggle, a world-renowned Luthier and founder of Faith guitars, has been making guitars since he was 15 years old. Since then he has developed the Faith brand – an understated company who nonetheless produce fantastic quality instruments. With the Faith brand, Eggle draws on his long experience of guitar design to deliver guitars that strive for a perfect balance between tonewood quality and bracing patterns.
Features and Specifications:
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Pickup / Preamp: Shadow Nanoflex Pickup / Shadow Performer Tuner preamp
- Hardcase Included
- Upper bout: 290mm
- Lower bout: 385mm
- Depth at neck: 100mm
- Depth at base: 115mm
- Body Length: 490mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 16 inch