With great sound, great feel and great value, Squier’s Vintage Modified Stratocaster HSS comes roaring back with all-new features including a vintage-tint gloss neck, ’70s-style large headstock, powerful humbucking bridge-pickup tone.
Other features include a basswood body, maple neck, 9.5”-radius rosewood Fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays, Duncan Designed™ HB-102 humbucking bridge pickup and SC-101 single-coil neck and middle pickups, five-way pickup switch with white tip, three-ply pickguard (white-black-white), white numbered volume and tone control knobs, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage-style tremolo arm, vintage-style chrome tuners, chrome hardware and engraved neck plate.
Fender Squier Vintage Modified Specifications:
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed™ HB-102B Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed™ SC-101 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed™ SC-101N Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tips: White
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Duncan Designed™ Single Coil pickups, Duncan Designed™ Hum Cancelling Pickup, Vintage Style Tremolo, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, White Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays.
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
In mid range thiis guitar is best
The 70's modified vintage HSS, is surely worth every penny spent on it. The Duncan design pickups gives better sound than the bullet and the neck is amazing. Best for those who are broke to buy the MEX- Strat.. The over all feel is amazing and for better tone, you can always upgrade later.
great piece of art made in indonesia
Versatile, amazing, just brilliant! I am very pleased with my guitar! It plays well, has good sustain, and has a great overall feel to it. Completely in love with my new guitar! Thanks Bajaao!