Buy JBL EON210P/230 Portable PA System online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL EON210P/230 Portable PA System.
The JBL EON 210P is a self-contained, portable PA system features multiple input channels with individual tone controls, multiple digital effects and convenient output routing capabilities that allow the user to integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight and ergonomic design, the EON 210P is perfect for situations where ease and portability are just as important as quality and flexibility.
The EON210P consists of two 10-inch, two-way, powered loudspeakers, one with a detachable powered mixer and the other with a detachable storage compartment, one pair of unshielded speaker cables and a power cord. Capable of reproducing full bandwidth sound at high levels, the 210P is comprised of a 250 mm (10 in) woofer, a 37.5 mm (1.5 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100deg. H by 60deg. V waveguide driven by a 300 watt Crown Class-D power amplifier and integrated mixer.
The attached mixer has 8 inputs: 4 mono inputs comprised of a "peak LED", a combination input connector, MIC/LINE selector, treble and bass controls, a reverb send and a channel volume control. The 2 stereo inputs are where you will connect all of the microphones, musical instruments, external sound sources (like MP3 or CD players), headphones in addition to any recording devices or additional speakers like a personal monitor, subwoofer or "Front of House" feed.
The stereo inputs labeled "STEREO IN 5/6"" offer the option of using ¼" phone plugs or RCA plugs and this channel has a volume control. The input labeled "STEREO IN 7/8""is a 3.5-mm stereo input of the type typically found on personal music players. All of the inputs will route to the speakers and to the monitor output section. The system is also equipped with digital multi-effects designed to enhance instruments or vocals.
JBL EON 210P/230 Features :
- 300 watt High-Performance Powered Speaker System
- Ergonomic soft touch top grip for easy handling
- 10" low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Crown Class-D amplifier technology
- 100deg. H x 60deg. V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- 8 channel powered mixer with intuitive interface
- On board digital multi-effects
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance.
JBL EON 210P/230 Specifications :
- Maximum SPL Output - 124 dB peak system output (pink noise)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) - 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) - 75 Hz - 19 kHz
- AC input - 120 - 240 V 50/60 Hz, voltage selector switch sets operational range
- Amplifier Design - Crown Class D
- System Power Rating - 300 Watts (2 x 150 W Stereo)
- Output Connector - 2 x 1/4" TS (unbalanced) amplifier outputs
- Input Connectors - 8 inputs (4 Mono Mic/Line, 2 x Stereo)
- Channels - 1-4 are XLR / 1/4" jack combo connectors, XLR is a mic level input,1/4" is a line level input. 5-6, one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks(stereo), and a pair of RCA jacks (stereo). 7-8 is a 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Input Impedance
- Ch 1-4 Combo: XLR 3 K Ohms Balanced
- Ch 1-4 Combo: TRS 20 K Ohms Balanced
- Ch 5-6: TRS 25 K Ohms Balanced
- Ch 5-6: RCA 12 K Ohms Unbalanced
- Ch 7-8: 3.5 mm 30 K Ohms Unbalanced
- Phantom Power - 30 V
- Output Connectors
- Monitor outputs: one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
- Headphone output: one 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Signal Indicators: Output LED Ladder Limit: Red LED indicates limiter active condition,Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Signal Indicators: Ch 1-4 - Peak LED: Green = signal present, Red = input overload
- EQ - Individual channel Bass and Treble controls, center detent, +/-6 dB cut and boost
- System Limiter - On Board DSP Limiting and Tuning
- LF Driver - 1 x JBL 328H 250 mm (10 in) woofer
- HF Driver - 1 x JBL 2414H-1 37.5 mm (1.5" ) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern - 100deg. x 60deg. nominal
- Crossover Frequency - 2 kHz
- Crossover Type - Passive network, 2nd order filters (-12 dB per octave) for high pass and low pass filters
- Enclosure Polypropylene
- Suspension/ Mounting - 36 mm pole socket with stabilizing screw
- Handles - One on top
- Grille - Powder coated perforated steel.
Shop, buy and review JBL EON210P/230 Portable PA System - Open Box at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.