No active circuitry, buffers, transistors, batteries, or power supply of any kind can interfere with the main passive output of the Nano Patch+. It simply delivers attenuated signal. Pure, simple transparent.
- Super compact 2 channel analog passive volume control
- Rotary volume attenuation control
- Mute button
- Completely transparent operation
- No power required
- 2 x combo inputs (balanced and unbalanced)
- 2 x TRS outputs (balanced and unbalanced)
- 1 x Mini jack I/O
- available in black and silver
- No signal conversion from unbalanced to balanced!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
best product for single pair of monitors u can enjoy or beats getting perfect sound
This unit works perfectly as a volume control using your computer soundcard feeding external powered monitors. It doesn't seem to add any noise and is indispensable in controlling speaker outputs if you're trying to do any kind of mastering.If you're just setting up studio monitors, check out various you tube videos on how to position the speakers and use phone apps to measure the sound at your listening position so you can balance everything correctly.