M-Audio BX5 Carbon Studio Monitor
If you hold the projects you record on your desktop to a high standard, then you need accurate monitoring. Listen to M-Audio's BX5 Carbon active monitors and you'll hear what your mixes really sound like - without compromising precious space! The BX5 Carbon pumps out 70 watts of power through its 5" Kevlar woofer and 1" silk dome tweeter, so you know you're getting clean, clear sound and high performance. An enhanced tweeter waveguide and an Acoustic Space Control give you more accurate playback than ever. Upgrade your home studio with M-Audio's BX5 Carbon active monitor.M-Audio BX5 Features:
M-Audio BX5 Specifications:
- Accurate monitoring in a compact size at a great price
- Kevlar woofers provide tight, punchy bass
- Class A/B amplifier is efficient yet highly dynamic
- Bi-amp design delivers 40W to the woofer and 30W to the tweeter
- Enhanced tweeter waveguide gives you more accurate stereo imaging
- Tweak the low-end of the BX5 Carbon with the Acoustic Space Control
- Rear ports for full bass response
- Magnetically shielded to resist electromagnetic interference.
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 5"
- LF Driver Type: Cone
- LF Driver Material: Kevlar
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Type: Dome
- HF Driver Material: Silk
- LF Driver Power Amp: 40W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 30W
- Total Power: 70W
- Frequency Range: 57Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS.