CONDITION:åÊBox damaged, product in mint conditionåÊ
We've carried every generation of M-Audio USB audio interfaces to hit the market, and we've always been impressed by the value you get. This M-Audio M-Track II offers you two flexible recording channels you can use to lay down a guitar track while you sing, collaborate with a friend, or capture your keyboard in stereo. A simple direct/USB mix knob provides zero-latency monitors, and LED VU meters let you keep an eye on your levels. With its all-metal construction and USB bus power, the M-Track II is built for mobile production, and as an added bonus, it comes bundled with a sweet selection of software.
M-Audio M-Track II Features:
M-Audio M-Track II Specifications:
- 24-bit/48kHz 2-channel recording interface provides reliable and consistent sound quality.
- XLR combo inputs with selectable phantom power let you record vocals, guitars, bass, and more.
- USB/Analog Direct balance control offers zero-latency monitoring.
- LED VU meters for each channel provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal.
- Headphone out with independent level control offer added convenience for private recording and mixing.
- USB bus power and solid-metal construction make this an excellent mobile recording interface.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite DAW and Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, and TrueVerb).
- All hardware and software fully compatible with Mac and Windows PCs.
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/48kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (Main), 1 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Bus Powered: Yes.