MAudio Nova Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Entry-level cardioid condenser microphone.
Using manufacturing breakthroughs pioneered in M-Audio's popular Luna and Solaris, the new Nova cardioid condenser microphone redefines the entry-level price point for quality studio condenser microphones. The 1-1/10" evaporated gold diaphragm mounted in a solid brass capsule ensures recordings that are faithful to the source, and the Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion and coloration. The Nova microphone package includes mic cable, hardmount and soft case.
The Nova requires phantom power.
M-Audio Nova Features:
- Affordable large capsule cardioid condenser
- 1-1/10" evaporated gold diaphragm
- Solid brass capsule
- Class A solid state electronics
- Includes hardmount and soft case.
M-Audio Nova Specifications:
- Type: Large diaphragm condenser, gold evaporated
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa (-36dBV)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 128dB
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB-A weighted
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Preamp topology: Class A FET preamp
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Grille and Body: Wire mesh grille and body, all brass
- Finishing: Nickel silver plating
- Size/weight: 7.3"H x 1.9"W; 23 oz.