MAudio Nova Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Entry-level cardioid condenser microphone.
Using manufacturing breakthroughs pioneered in M-Audio's popular Luna and Solaris, the new Nova cardioid condenser microphone redefines the entry-level price point for quality studio condenser microphones. The 1-1/10" evaporated gold diaphragm mounted in a solid brass capsule ensures recordings that are faithful to the source, and the Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion and coloration. The Nova microphone package includes mic cable, hardmount and soft case.
The Nova requires phantom power.
M-Audio Nova Features:
- Affordable large capsule cardioid condenser
- 1-1/10" evaporated gold diaphragm
- Solid brass capsule
- Class A solid state electronics
- Includes hardmount and soft case.
M-Audio Nova Specifications:
- Type: Large diaphragm condenser, gold evaporated
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa (-36dBV)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 128dB
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB-A weighted
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Preamp topology: Class A FET preamp
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Grille and Body: Wire mesh grille and body, all brass
- Finishing: Nickel silver plating
- Size/weight: 7.3"H x 1.9"W; 23 oz.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bajjao deals a good product..
Been using this mic for the past 15 years without ANY loss of quality. It is built with armour. It can widthstand any abuse. My conditions range from dusty to clean but still no loss of quality. Sounds very good on guitars and vocals. I've recorded very high pressures with this one.