Morley PBA-2 Dual Bass Wah Pedal
You need the famous Morley PBA-2 Dual Bass Wah for that funkin', slappin', groovin' kind of sound. But sometimes a more straight-ahead vintage effect is called for. Just step on the button and you're playing a Traditional Wah. The PBA-2 is 2 super high-end pedals for the price of one. Features a wah level control. T.M. Stevens, Bill Dickens, Rudy Sarzo, and Dave Pomeroy tread on it all the time. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for you. The Dual Bass Wah Pedal is also good for 7-string and detuned guitars.
Morley PBA-2 Dual Bass Wah Features:
- Switchless design. Simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass
- Not just for Bass guitar but for any instrument in Bass Frequency. Great for Bass guitar, 7 string guitars, detuned guitars, keyboards, etc...
- Two foot-selectable Wah modes, Traditional Wah and Funk Wah
- Level knob alters Wah output in either Wah mode
- "True-Tone" By[ass buffer circuit ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass and Wah modes
- Cold Rolled Steel housing, Dual LED indication and easy access battery compartment.