Neumann K&H O 410 Tri-Amped Active Studio Monitor
Engineering excellence applied to all aspects of the O 410 design brings a new benchmark in audio reproduction quality. A waveguide featuring Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD), flexible acoustical controls, various input options, and an extensive mounting hardware range allow the O 410 to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment, and in a wide variety of physical locations.
The O 410 has been designed for use as a mid-field or main monitor. It is particularly well-suited for use in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The O 410 can be used free-standing or flush mounted into a wall, and, in multichannel systems, can be mixed freely with other loudspeakers in the range.
Neumann K&H O 410 Features:
Mid Sized 3-way System:
- The most important part of the frequency spectrum is reproduced by a separate midrange driver
- Extremely low harmonic and intermodulation distortion results in clean sounding audio reproduction
- Exceptionally neutral sound stage from 30 Hz to 24 kHz (±3 dB)
- Ideal cabinet materials with excellent self-damping properties
- Structural resonances avoided using LRIM (Low Resonance Integral Molding)
- Vented enclosure extends bass response, even at very high output
- Modern-looking design with optional grille
- Extensive accessories allow for a multitude of installation possibilities
- Magnetically shielded for use next to CRT screens.
Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD)
Three stage design process:
- Waveguide is mathematically modeled before physical prototypes are realized,
- Physical prototypes are measured under anechoic conditions to verify theoretical performance,
- Extensive listening tests correlate objective measurements and subjective perception
- Wide horizontal directivity gives increased freedom of movement along the mixing console
- Narrow vertical directivity reduces the effect of early reflections off the console surface
- MMD™ is easily rotated in the field when horizontal mounting the cabinet
- Perfect directivity pattern leads to a smooth power response.
- Transformer balanced input stage (TIM 1) equipped with special distortion reduction crossover function
- Electronics can be remotely accessed when the cabinet is flush mounted (REK 1 and CP 2, CP 5, CP 10, CP 15, CP 20, CP 25, or CP 30)
- Integrated electronic limiter for each driver
- Hybrid class A-B amplifiers, employed for their best overall performance, are also protected
- Active three-way crossover with 24 dB/oct. slopes
- Display for power on and protect is integrated into the MMD, together with a logo
- Controls adapt the monitor’s response to compensate for the loudspeaker’s environment:
- Bass, mid and treble controls for specific and common acoustical issues,
- Parametric EQ for low-frequency corrections
- Accelerated Heat Tunneling (AHT) ensures effective amplifier cooling whether the cabinet is mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Electronics can be remotely accessed when the cabinet is flush mounted
- Electronics can be remotely powered on with two modes of operation (0 V and 12 V trigger)
- Attention to detail in design results in low self-generated noise.
Neumann K&H O 410 Specifications:
- Woofer amplifier, cont. output power (THD 340 W
Woofer amplifier, peak output power: 400 W
- Midrange amplifier, cont. output power (THD 160 W
Midrange amplifier, peak output power: 190 W
- Tweeter amplifier, cont. output power (THD 180 W
Tweeter amplifier, peak output power: 210 W
Controller design: Analog, active
Crossover - Frequency: 600 Hz / 2.0 kHz
Crossover - Slope: 24 dB/oct
Equalization - Bass: 0; -2.5; -5; -7.5 dB
Equalization - Mid: 0; -1,5; -3; -4,5 dB
Equalization - High: 1; 0; -1; -2 dB
Parametric Equalizer: Bypassable
Parametric Equalizer - Gain: +4 ... -12 dB
Parametric Equalizer - Frequency: 20 ... 200 Hz
Parametric Equalizer - Q: 1 ... 8
Protection circuitry: Limiter: low, mid, high
Infrasonic filter: frequency/slope: 15 Hz; 12 dB/oct.
Impedance, electr. symm.: XLR, 13 kΩ
Impedance, bal. floating: XLR, 4.7 kΩ*
Input sensitivity: -8 dBu/+6 dBu
Max. input level: +19 dBu (6.9 Vrms)
Gain Control: -9 ... +6 dB
CMRR : > 60 dB @ 15 kHz
Displays, indicators - power on: Logo "red"
Displays, indicators - limit / clip: Protect
Mains: 100, 120, 230 V AC swichable
Power consumption - idle: 36 VA
Power consumption - full output AC; DC: 1.300 VA.
Cabinet surface: Painted
Color standard: Anthracite (RAL 7021), silver (RAL 9006)
Baffle cover: Optional metal grille, removable
Drivers: Magnetically shielded
Woofer: 265 mm (10")
Midrange: 76 mm (3")
Tweeter: 25 mm (1")
Mounting points: 8 x M5 on rear
Height x width x depth: 645 x 330 x 444 mm (25 3/8" x 13" x 17 1/2")
Net volume internal: 42 liters.
Shop, buy and review Neumann K&H O 410 Tri-Amped Active Studio Monitor at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.