Novation ZeRO SL MkII MIDI Control Surface
ZeRO SL Mk II has been designed to give you complete control over your music making software. We have worked with each of the major DAWs to make sure each of the 56 knobs, faders and buttons control the things in your software that you need them to control. However, the really clever bit is that SL MkII can directly control your plug-in instruments and FX. The control surface is almost identical to the SL MkII keyboards, but it has longer throw faders (60mm) and a central crossfader. Lightweight and bus powered, it is a firm favourite with performers.
Powerful DAW/plug-in control surface
8 longer-throw faders (60mm), 8 pots, 8 encoders, 32 buttons and a crossfader give you full control of your DAW and plug-ins
Illuminated controls provide instant visual feedback
Brightly lit LED rings around the eight smooth encoders, and backlit buttons provide instant visual feedback
Giant 144-character LCD screen
Long LCD screen is large enough to show the name and value of entire rows of knobs, faders or buttons, instantly displaying what each control is assigned to
Huge array of touch-sensitive controls
Touch any knob or fader and all information (name and value of whatever it is controlling) will appear on the LCD screen above it
Automap 4 control software
SL Mk II comes with Automap software which enables you to instantly map software parameters to faders, buttons, knobs (encoders and pots) and other controllers.
Ableton Live Lite, Novation's Bass Station synth and a Loopmasters sample pack are all included with the SL MkII
SL MkII can be USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs as well as MIDI in and out ports for connecting external MIDI instruments.
Novation ZeRO SL MkII Specifications:
- 8 Encoders (Infinite Rotation) with touch-sensitivity and 11 segment Led rings
- 8 Pots (270 Rotation) with touch-sensitivity
- 8 60mm Sliders with touch-sensitivity
- 32 Buttons with integrated LEDs (37 in MIDI mode]
- 8 soft feel Trigger pads
- General Automap Operation Buttons (Learn, View, Browser Groups etc.)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicator.
- Data Port: 1 x USB (Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX – Not Class Compliant)
- MIDI: MIDI ONE: IN, OUT and Thru, MIDI TWO: OUT
- Sustain Pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
- Expression pedal: 1 x 1/4 Jack Input
- Power switch: Ext DC/USB.