Want convenience and portability from your guitar stand? GearNuts recommends the On-Stage Stands GS6500. AKA: The Mighty Guitar Stand," the GS6500 is compact enough to comfortable fit in your gig bag - but On-Stage gave it full-size features for your full size guitar! The GS6500 is the bigger sibling of On-Stage Stands' popular Might Uke Stand. It's still compact and lightweight, but it's scaled up to handle your electric, hollowbody, semi-hollow, dreadnaught, classical, bass, and 3/4 size guitars. At this amazingly affordable price, if you own several instruments, you can get a few On-Stage Stands GS6500 Mighty Guitar Stands to keep in your gig bags. You'll always be ready to rock!
- Light polymer construction folds to a compact 12.25" x 5.85" x 1.65" size to fit in most gig bag pockets, backpacks, duffle bags, and other common baggage.
- Protective padding at all contact points prevents marring and scratching of instrument finishes.
- Rubber feet prevent the stand from sliding on hard surfaces.
- Adjustable yoke depth accommodates common body sizes 3-5/32" to 5-1/8".
- Wide stance with locking stabilizer bar ensures a solid, wobble free platform for your guitar.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Just got it and using it for my bass. Light weight & convenient.
I bought this and was skeptical before it reached home. Specially from the stability and balance perspective. I am using this for CORT AD810 E dreadnought acoustic guitar. It is fabulous. Great balance. I get interruption while playing many times, specially then its really useful. I personally dont like stands which hold guitar at their neck. This has been one of my most satisfactory purchase in musical instrument accessories. Portability is an added plus, very low weight and absolutely easy to pack and travel in the guitar bag. I wonder how come no one has written a good comment on this. of course Bajaao sent it with good packing so not mentioning much there.I have not tried it with electric guitar but with acoustic guitars its nothing short of awesome.