Pre-order now. Dispatches in 15-20 days*. Conditions Apply*
This product dispatches in 8-10 business days*. Conditions Apply*
Order today with Bajaao Express, and your product will dispatch in 24 hours
Special Import. Usually dispatches in 12-15 Days. Conditions Apply*
Special import. Dispatches in 5-8 days from International Warehouse. Conditions Apply*
EMI starts from Rs. 3,689.78.
Click here for options.
The Electro-Voice RE-2G wireless system is comprised of the RE-2 receiver and bodypack, plus a MAG-G3 1/4" cable extension. The RE-2 Series Wireless System brings sophisticated professional features to an affordable price point.
The RE-2 is a completely programmable frequency agile system with one-touch Auto-ClearScanª, operates over 28MHz (6 TV channels), XLR Mic or Line level output and many other features.
• One touch Auto-ClearScan
• Programmable in 25kHz steps across 28 MHz operating bandwidth
• Backlit LCD displays the Group, Channel, Frequency, transmitter battery level, diversity operation, and RF and Audio signal level meters
• Balanced XLR audio output for Microphone or Line level signals and a 1/4 inch line level jack
• Fourth generation Secure-phaseª diversity and advanced audio circuits
• Unique ÒGuitarÓ setting
• Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
RE-2 Body Pack
The BPU-2 is a compact bodypack transmitter for the RE-2 wireless system made from high impact ABS plastic. The single on/off switch also functions as a mute and the TA4 microphone connector is compatible with any of the EV lapel and headworn microphones including the new RE97Tx. A cell phone style rotating beltclip, smart battery and unique guitar optimization mode are just a few of the features that make the BPU-2 as easy to use and versatile transmitter in its class.
• Cell phone style beltclip
• Optional pouches available
• A wide selection of lapel and headworn microphone accessories are available
The MAC-G3 cord is made from George L's¨ guitar cable and provides the ultimate guitar sound quality with the RE-2 or RE-2PRO wireless system.
• Receiver Type: Synthesized PLL
• Frequency Range: (RF) A Band 648 Ð 676 MHz (TV Channels 43-48), B Band 696 Ð 724 MHz (TV Channels 51-56), D Band 798 Ð 822 MHz, E Band 841 Ð 865 MHz
• Number of Channels: 1112 possible channels, Programmable in 25 kHz steps
• Modulation: +/- 40 kHz
• Diversity: Digital Secure-Phaseª True Diversity
• RF Sensitivity: < 1.0 mV for 12 dB SINAD
• Image Rejection: > 60 dB
• Squelch: Tone Code plus Amplitude
• Ultimate Quieting: > 100 dB
• FCC Certification: Approved under Part 15
• Power Requirements: 12 V AC/DC 300 mA
• Antennas: Detachable 1/4 wave
• Dimensions: (H x W x D) 1.72Ó x 7.50Ó x 5.90Ó (43.7 mm x 190 mm x 150 mm)
• Frequency Response: 50 Ð 15 kHz +/- 2 dB
• Balanced Output: (max @ 40 kHz deviation), Mic Position -10 dBV, Line Position Adjustable 10 mV-2V RMS
• Unbalanced Output: Adjustable 10 mV-1V RMS
• Distortion: <1.0%, 0.5% typical (ref 1 kHz, 40 kHz deviat)
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB A Weighted
• Dynamic Range: >100 dB
• Radiated Output: 30 mW typical
• TA4 Connector Wiring: Pin 1: Ground; Pin 2 Mic Input; Pin 3: +5V bias; Pin 4: +5V bias through a 3kO resistor
• Audio Gain Adjustment: 40 dB (handheld 26 dB)
• Power Requirements: 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
• Battery Life: (Typical) > 8 hours with 9-Volt Alkaline Typical
• Bodypack Antenna: Flexible external 1/4 wave
• Dimensions, Bodypack (H x W x D) 3.8Ó x 2.6Ó x 0.92Ó (96.5 x 66.0 x 23.4 mm)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.•