The RED MINI-MAGŒ¬ (4-Pack) bundles 4x ultra-fast RED MINI-MAGs together with a water-resistant case lined with custom foam. For less compression at higher speeds, RED MINI-MAGs provide the only solution for getting lower REDCODEŒ¬ ratios with your existing camera. This package provides over 2TB of the fastest media RED has to offer, in a form-factor that is less than 1/2 the size of REDMAG 1.8" SSD media.
RED MINI-MAG data transfer speeds are up to 50% faster on WEAPONŒ¬, compared to speeds on EPIC DRAGON. Capable of supporting simultaneous R3D and Apple ProRes recording on WEAPON and RED RAVEN䋢, RED MINI-MAGs offer the ideal media solutionäóîwhatever your workflow might be.
NOTE: A RED MINI-MAG Side SSD Module is required for use with your EPIC or SCARLETŒ¬ camera. A RED STATION RED MINI-MAG is required to offload RED MINI-MAG media.
- ¥éËDIMENSIONS Height: 1.78 in. (45 mm)
- Width: 0.32 in. (8 mm)
- Depth: 2.89 in. (73 mm)
- WEIGHT 0.11 lbs (0.05 kg)
- MAX DATA RATES (512GB) WEAPON DRAGON (CARBON FIBER) up to 300 MB/s
- WEAPON DRAGON (MAGNESIUM) up to 225 MB/s
- EPIC DRAGON up to 200 MB/s
- SCARLET DRAGON up to 72 MB/s
- RAVEN DRAGON up to 140 MB/s
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE 10ŒÁC to 40ŒÁC (50ŒÁF to 104ŒÁF)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE äóñ20ŒÁC to 50ŒÁC (äóñ4ŒÁF to 122ŒÁF)
- OPERATING HUMIDITY 20% to 80%, non-condensing
- STORAGE HUMIDITY 10% to 90%, non-condensing
Describe it as a perfect storm. A mad scientist, with the passion and resources to make his dreams come true, a team of brilliant specialists that shared his passion and, finally, the moment in history when the technology would be possible. All factors were necessary for the dream to be realized. The genesis of RED stirred in 2005, with the first RED ONE camera being delivered in August of 2007. Jim Jannard, the owner and founder of sportswear and sunglass icon, Oakley, set out to realize his ultimate quest, to build the world's best cameras. Starting literally out of a warehouse garage, he and a small group of pioneers changed the face of the motion picture industry. Based on the RAW file capture of digital SLRs, the RED team engineered a camera capable of recording RAW, 4K images at up to 30 frames per second. Digital cinema, on a modern scale, was born.