REDMAG 1.8äó? SSD (240GB) media works with the DSMC 1.8" SSD Side Module to provide a fast and reliable recording medium, in a durable casing.
NOTE: The REDMAG 1.8" SSD (240GB) is only compatible with EPIC and SCARLET cameras; it is not compatible with the RED ONE.
- ¥éËDimensions Height: 2.27 in. (58 mm)
- Width: 0.35 in. (9 mm)
- Depth: 4.15 in. (105 mm)
- Weight 0.21 lbs (95.25 g)
- Operating Temperature 10ŒÁC to 40ŒÁC (50ŒÁF to 104ŒÁF)
- Storage Temperature äóñ20ŒÁC to 50ŒÁC (äóñ4ŒÁF to 122ŒÁF)
- Operating Humidity 20% to 80%, non-condensing
- Storage Humidity 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Weight 0.16 lbs (72.57 g)
Describe it as a perfect storm. A mad scientist, with the passion and resources to make his dreams come true, a team of brilliant specialists that shared his passion and, finally, the moment in history when the technology would be possible. All factors were necessary for the dream to be realized. The genesis of RED stirred in 2005, with the first RED ONE camera being delivered in August of 2007. Jim Jannard, the owner and founder of sportswear and sunglass icon, Oakley, set out to realize his ultimate quest, to build the world's best cameras. Starting literally out of a warehouse garage, he and a small group of pioneers changed the face of the motion picture industry. Based on the RAW file capture of digital SLRs, the RED team engineered a camera capable of recording RAW, 4K images at up to 30 frames per second. Digital cinema, on a modern scale, was born.