Open Box Gear are products returned by customers, and are inspected and certified by Bajaao to be in full working order. Products may have minor scratches, dents, missing or damaged original box, or missing manuals, cables or accessories. Please review each product's specific condition listed below. All Open Box sales are final.
Open Box deals are great for those willing to overlook minor cosmetic flaws, for a fully functional product at a discounted price
The Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone is designed for ENG, filmmaking, field recording, sound design, and broadcast applications. The microphone builds upon the success of the company's NTG1 and NTG2 microphones with an updated capsule to deliver broadcast quality sound and digital switching options for versatile field operation.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- Acoustic Principle: Line gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 to 20,000 Hz (selectable HPF at 75 Hz)
- Sensitivity: -32 dB re 1V/Pa (25 mV at 94 dB SPL) ± 2 dB at 1,000 Hz.
- Output Impedance: 200 ohm
- Equivalent Noise: 16 dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum Output: 7 dBu (at 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 kOhm)
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB SPL (per IEC651)
- Output Connection: 3-pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-) and Pin 1 (ground)