Roland GR-55 Guitar Synth With GK-3 Pickup - Blue
The GR-55 also includes Roland's world-famous COSM tone modeling. Together, these amazing processor cores open up never-before-explored realms of tone and texture shaping. From pop to rock to undiscovered genres of music, the GR-55 has the guitar tones you need to stand out. Dive in and create your own intensely intricate patches, or keep it simple and explore the hundreds of built-in tones onboard. The GR-55 has the perfect sounds of any music. On top of that, the GR-55 features an onboard USB memory music player with handy foot controls, so you can rock out with your favorite tones, long after the rest of the band's packed up. If you're ready to discover a whole new era of mind-blowing guitar tones, you're ready for the Roland GR-55!
Roland GR-55 Features:
- Ultra-fast tracking provides incredibly responsive synth processing
- 3-pedal live control plus a built-in expression/volume pedal
- Sound Generator: PCM (2 tones), COSM Modeling (1 tone)
- Tones PCM: 910 types
- Modeling: 23 types (guitar mode), 17 types (bass mode)
- Effects MFX (Multi-Effects): 20 types
- AMP (Preamp): 42 types
- MOD (Modulation): 14 types
- DELAY: 7 types
- REVERB: 5 types
- CHORUS: 4 types
- EQ: 1 type
- 270 x Guitar patch memory presets (plus 297 user patches)
- 90 x Bass patch memory presets (plus 297 user patches)
- 240 x 64 LCD display
- 1 x 13-pin DIN GK input connector
- 1 x 1/4" guitar output jack
- 2 x 1/4" main outputs
- 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone output
- MIDI in and out connectors
- 2 x USB port (computer connectivity and USB memory connector)
- USB Memory Audio Player File Format: WAV, AIFF
- Sampling resolution: 24-bit/44.1kHz
- Power supply: DC 9V
- Current draw: 700 mA
- Dimensions (maximum measurements): 16" x 9-5/8" x 4-3/16"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 5 oz.
- Included accessories: AC adapter, owner's manual, GK-3 divided pickup, 16.4' GK cable.
Roland GR-55 Specifications:
- Type: Guitar Synth
- Number of Effects: 73 Effects
- Amp Modeling: Yes
- Number of Models: 20
- Analog Inputs: 13-pin GK Input
- Digital Inputs: No Digital Inputs
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Guitar Out, 2 x 1/4" Line Out, 1 x 1/4" Headphone Out
- Digital Outputs: USB (to computer)
- Other Inputs: MIDI In
- Other Outputs: MIDI Out
- Computer Connection: USB
- Power Supply Included: Yes
- Batteries: No batteries
- Height: 3.2"
- Depth: 9.6"
- Width: 16"
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
If you are a guitarist, or studio owner, you seriously need to read this honest review. Being a guitarist, I have seen a lot of gear come and go as far as the actual usage and purpose of the product whatever it may be. Trendy guitar foot pedals, a new compressor type, preamps, guitar simulators, whatever. Very rarely, have I ever seen such a ground breaking product come along as this one. I"ve used the GR-55 in live applications for over a year now. 1. LARGE SCREEN: well lit, extremely easy to see and read.& POWER UP: in about 5 seconds, ...no waiting.2. Over 900 instrument sounds to play with. . 26 different guitars, 17 different basses, expensive boutique amp heads... 3. Guitar/Amp/Cab/Mic modeling. You can model the main types of guitars, tele, strat, Les Paul, Acoustic, Bass etc... So any sound you want is pretty much yours. 4. Graphical Editor for the Computer. The only way I edit is through the GR-55 floorboard which was created by a third party. Rolands editor sucks. If you get this unit, download that editor. You wont edit any other way after that.5. TRACKING: Once you set it to your guitar pup, you have just entered a whole new world of sound.6. Layering. You can layer up to 4 instruments together. 2 Guitar, 2 Synth.7. Levels. You can adjust the level output of each string on any patch. 8. Built in tuner. There are actually 2 of them. One can tune all six strings simultainiously, meaning it shows all six strings at one time in a vertical line, so that you can tune all six strings with a single strum of the strings at once, in mere seconds and shows on each string whether they are sharp or flat, or you can set it for the old standard one string at a time style tuner.9. The ability to store hundreds of user presets.OVERALL GR-55: Once you start working with it the first day, it is seriously ....a jaw dropping experience, just to hear the sounds that are coming out of this unit. As a studio owner, and as a guitarist, I could never afford all the...
Roland GR-55 is the best sysnth as Guitar processor, I personally used this product. GK-3 pick up is also competible with many types of electro guitar. Price is slight higher side. It is the best product by Roland if availble up to 50,000 thousand.