Sennheiser e604 Dynamic Cardioid Drum Microphone
The frequency response and cardioid pick-up pattern are optimized for drum sets and other percussion instrument miking, while also producing exceptional results on all forms of brass and woodwind. An integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands and included clip attaches mic to rim of drum. Very high sound pressure level handling, in excess of 160 dB, is combined with a balanced, clear, low distortion signal similar to a high-end studio condenser microphone. Lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response. A tough reinforced glass fiber body takes the knocks and shocks and suppresses impact noise.
Sennheiser e604 Features:
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount.
Sennheiser e604 Specifications:
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: Ø 33 x 59 mm
- Weight w/o cable: 60 g
- Includes: 1 e604, 1 drum clip, 1 pouch.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Trust worthy for my Mapex Saturn drum snareTimely delivery by Bajaao inspite of difficult stock position
Love the sound it captures a clean natural round sound on toms and snare and also really works for alto saxophone.