Sennheiser HD 25-1 II - Closed-Back Stereo Headphones
A classic case of headphone engineering that is backed by an enviable appearance, Sennheiser HD 25-1 II is truly a wonderful music accessory to end up with. It makes its way from the range of our professional monitoring headphones and offers a categorically superlative performance when it comes to classical, jazz, hip hop and rock & pop.
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II is fitted with neodymium ferrous magnet systems to produce superior dynamic response. The professional monitoring headphones also have lightweight aluminium/copper voice coils that imply accuracy and a fast transient response by capturing slightest of sound details and responding quickly to changes in the equilibrium.
The purpose-designed Sennheiser HD 25-1 II sports a closed-back structure with a strikingly robust construction and provides tremendous attenuation of background noise. Besides, the professional monitoring headphones can take care of extremely high levels of sound pressure and at the same time perform remarkably well in environments that are bustling with noise. A tough, detachable steel cable lends it added strength and the rotatable capsule facilitates one-ear listening.
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II professional monitoring headphones have 65 Ohm nominal impedance to pave the way for universal compatibility. It can be used for ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing.
Perfect for cameramen and DJs, it is time you grab the lightweight and comfortable Sennheiser HD 25-1 II professional monitoring headphones online and get into the groove!
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Features:
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice.
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Specifications:
- Ear coupling: supraaural
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ohm
- Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 120 dB
- Load rating: 200 mW
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0,3 %
- Contact pressure: ca. 2.5 N
- Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Weight w/o cable: 140 g
- 2-year warranty.