Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Professional Headphone
The Sennheiser HD 380 PRO headphones bears true testimony to that. It is a pair of high end professional monitoring headphones that provide a wonderful performance especially for genres like classical, jazz, hip hop and rock & pop.
Sennheiser HD 380 PRO professional monitoring headphones offer broadened frequency response along with enhanced sound pressure level of up to 110dB for accurate and dependable sound reproduction in different kinds of challenging uses.
Also on the offing is our patented Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R) technology that facilitates precise channelling of audio signals into your ears and astounding clarity of each audio note. Besides, the Sennheiser HD 380 PRO professional monitoring headphones have a closed circumaural pattern that paves the way for passive attenuation of ambient noise of up to 32dB, and are further backed by a collapsible structure for added convenience.
The Sennheiser HD 380 PRO professional monitoring headphones have a lightweight and secure-fit construction for a comfortable listening experience even when worn for long hours.
A screw-type 1/4" adapter and a combination of replaceable single sided, coiled cable with a 3.5mm jack connector are part of the package as well.
You can recognize every single note with its super rich audio quality. So get the HD 380 PRO professional monitoring headphones online and let the world dance to your beats!
Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Features:
- Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction
- Increased sound pressure level (110dB) to handle demanding use
- Closed circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening
Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Specifications:
- Transducer principle (Headphones): Closed, dynamic
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency response (headphones): 8 – 27,000 Hz
- Impedance: 54 Ω
- Attenuation (passive): up to 32 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.1% (1kHz, 100dB SPL)
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 110dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- Load rating: 500 mW
- Contact pressure: 6N approx.
- Weight w/o cable: 220 g
- Cable length: 1m coiled, extendable up to 3m
- Connector Headphones: 3.5 mm straight (separate ¼” jack adapter included)
- 2-year warranty.