Buy Shure M97XE High Accuracy, Low Mass Turntable Cartridge online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure M97XE High Accuracy, Low Mass Turntable Cartridge
The Shure M97XE is a highly sensitive turntable cartridge designed to produce audio with extreme accuracy and detail. The MX97E provides long term listening without ear fatigue by reproducing high frequencies and low passages with extreme accuracy and without distortion and noise.
The M97XE features a dynamic stabilizer, which maintains a uniform distance between the cartridge and the record under difficult playing conditions, such as those caused by warped records, or mismatched tonearm mass. Additional features include a Side-Guard stylus protection system which protects against damage caused by accidental sliding.
Shure M97XE Features :
- Rich sonic detail and response
- Extremely accurate reproduction on high frequencies and low passages
- Dynamic Stabilizer aides in playing uneven surfaces such as warped records
- Compatible with the Shure N92E replacement needle
- SIDE-GUARD stylus protection system helps prevent stylus damage if the cartridge accidentally slides across a record
Shure M97XE Specifications :
- Tone Arm : Standard 1/2 inch
- Type : Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Output Voltage : Typical at 1 kHz, 4.0 mV RMS at 5 cm/sec peak velocity
- Recommended Load : 47 kilohms in parallel with 250pf
- Tracking Force : Effective at stylus tip , Range: 0.75 to 1.50 grams , Optimum: 1.25 g
- Stylus Cantilever : Shure Type II: Very low Mass , Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular , 1.0 mil wall / 20 mil diameter
- Frequency Response : Essentially flat from 20 to 22,000 Hz
- Stereo Channel Separation : Balance: Within 2dB , Separation: Typical at 1 kHz: 25 dB
- Weight : 5.6 grams
- Dimensions : .625" (15.875 mm) (Height)