Sterling by Music Man's JP100D solidbody electric guitar gives you the sound and style of the Ernie Ball Music Man JP6 for an incredibly affordable price. Based on the "Ball Family Reserve" JP6, this one has a slightly larger basswood body (the vintage burst model features a Mahagony body), a scooped forearm contour and is capped with a figured, quilted maple top(the vintage burst model features a Koa Top). The maple neck with rosewood fretboard and 24 jumbo frets has a slightly asymmetrical back carve with a flatter bass side to naturally fit the curve of your hand.
Other shred-friendly features include a Sterling Modern Tremolo bridge, locking tuners, and the exact same custom DiMarzio pickups that can be found on a JP6 with a diagonally angled 3-way pickup switch for easier access. So, if you're looking for epic tone and amazing playability, then get your Sterling by Music Man JP100D guitar from Bajaao today.
Highly respected in the metal/prog community, John Petrucci of Dream Theater is known worldwide for his incendiary chops, creative song writing and incredible tone. His devotion to his craft inspires legions of players across the globe.
- Signature John Petrucci guitar based on the Music Man Ball Family Reserve JP6
- Lightweight basswood body capped in light quilted maple delivers rich tonal harmonics
- Loaded with genuine DiMarzio John Petrucci Signature Crunch Lab and LiquiFire pickups
- Fast-playing maple neck sports a comfortable rosewood fretboard
- “JP Shield” logo inlaid at the first fret
- SBMM modern tremolo bridge and locking tuners lets you bend away as you like
- 30mm padded gig bag included
- Available in five exquisite 'burst' finishes: Vintage, Translucent Black, Ruby Red, Translucent Green and Pacific Blue.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: JP
- Body Material: Basswood (The vintage burst model has a Mahagony body)
- Top Material: Quilt Maple Veneer (The vintage burst model has a Koa top)
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape: JP
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, 16" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: Custom JP Shield inlay
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Width" 1.654"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Modern tremolo
- Tuners: Locking
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio LiquiFire Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Crunch Lab Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way pickup selector, 3-way magnetic pickup selector
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky, (.010-.046)
- Case Included: Gig bag