Taylor 316ce Grand Symphony Cutaway
The richness of the solid-wood acoustic experience begins with the 300 Series. Sapele shares mahogany's lively tonal response and, together with a gloss-finish Sitka spruce top, rings out with a brightness and clarity that give these guitars a definitive Taylor voice. Black binding flanks sapele's ribbon-like grain, with large pearl fretboard dots adding a traditional touch.
Sitka SpruceTop Woods
The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
One of the best all-around tonewoods there is, sapele will deliver for any playing style.
Expression System 2Electronics
The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
This strong Taylor strummer produces a rich, bold voice.
- Scale Length : 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle : Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing : Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover : Indian Rosewood
- Pickguard : Black
- Number of Frets : 20
- Tuners : Taylor Nickel
- Case : Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings : Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length : 20"
- Neck Width : 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay : 4mm Dots
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment
- BlackHeel Cap Binding : Black
- Type of Neck Joint : Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel : Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood : Ebony
- Neck Finish : Satin
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book