TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Reverb, Delay, & Pitch Correction Effect Pedal
TC Helicon presents the Mic Mechanic, an astounding vocal effects pedal, with the ability to shape your vocals as if you had your own personal sound engineer with you at every gig. Mic Mechanic provides time-tested tone and effects you can take anywhere – and always sound your best.
What every singer needs.
With Mic Mechanic you get tried and true combinations of the Reverbs and Delays from TC Helicon’s renowned VoiceLive series. These are classic sounds designed to enhance and complement the natural timbre of your voice, making Mic Mechanic the direct response to singers who say “I don’t want to change my voice. I just want to sound great”.
Professional Reverb, simply controlled.
Reverb is the essential vocal effect, loved by all singers and used in practically every venue and recording studio in the world. Picked from the flagship VoiceLive series, the lush Reverbs in Mic Mechanic surround your voice with a great sense of space – small or large.
Delay. Delay. And Tap
From short slapback echoes to long repeating phrases, Delay adds that special “something” to your vocal sound. Use the Tap Tempo feature and time the delays to match your music perfectly.
Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides you towards the “true” note you’re singing. When you’re just a bit flat or sharp, Mic Mechanic steps in and gives you a little – or a large – nudge in the right direction. It can be transparent or used as an effect, whichever you like.
Sound your best with Adaptive Tone
Mic Mechanic automatically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating – providing you with great tone all the time. Get a great vocal sound regardless of your sound system or sound tech.
TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Features:
- 8 high quality Reverb and Echo presets
- Separate Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap), with combinations of both
- Footswitch tapping can match echoes to song tempo
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction