The t.bone MB 45 II Dynamic Microphone Overview:
Entry-level microphone for everyone
The MB 45 II comes together with a clamp and a 3m cable, allowing you to start right away. Its black, simple and clean exterior and the unbeatable value for money make the MB 45 II the perfect entry-level- and/or backup microphone for vocals, instruments and DJ booths.
Perfect for the recording of drums, vocals and guitar.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Directional characteristic: Super-cardioid
- Frequency response: 0.1m -10dB [Hz]: 30 - 15000
- Field sensitivity: [mV/ Pa]: 0.9
- Field sensitivity: [dB re 1V/ Pa]: -61.3
- Electrical impedance [Ohm @ 1 kHz]: 585
- Connection: XLR
- Measurements (H x B): 17.5 cm x 5.2 cm
- Weight [g]: 174
- with switch
- incl. 3 m cable XLR / Cinch and plastic clamp