Trace Elliot 1210 Bass Combo Amplifier
This 600W combo amplifier features our fully featured 12-Band preamp with two 10" specially designed Celestion® loudspeakers and a high frequency horn. The cabinet is designed with an unobstructed bottom slot and tuned to 40 Hz for amazing tone and tight bass response. The high frequency horn has a switch for Off, Lo and Hi to provide control over the high frequencies. Although already an extremely versatile and powerful unit on its own, for more volume and 'mini-stack' performance we recommend using in combination with the 1518c cabinet.
Trace Elliot 1210 Features:
- Pre Shape circuit.
- Valve drive circuit.
- 12-band classic Graphic Equalizer.
- Dual-band Compressor with separate controls for each Hi and Lo bands.
- Effects Loop with Hi-Pass/Lo-Pass/Full Range outputs, Left/Right/Mono returns, Series/Parallel switch and Level control
- Output Mute switch, active on all outputs except Tuner Out.
- Electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for Pre EQ and Post Preamp Left & Right.
- Left and Right Line Outputs.
- Additional speaker output (8 Ohms minimum load).
- 600 Watts (4 Ohms) output stage (with additional speaker cabinet).
- Two 10" (254mm) specially designed Celestion® speakers.
- High frequency horn with variable attenuation.
- Footswitch allowing control of Pre Shape, Valve, Graphic EQ, Compressor, Effects Loop and Output Mute (included).
- Cabinet tuned, with bottom unobstructed slot, to 40Hz.
- Lightweight poplar plywood construction.
- Original classy black 'pimple' covered.
- Metal handles and protective corners.