Note : Bajaao will process all shipments in the order they were received. To ensure timely delivery once courier services resume, please place your order early to
avoid inordinate shipment delays. Bajaao expects orders to be backlogged.
Viewsonic PG800X 5000 Lumens Installation Projector Overview:
Delivering 5000 ANSI lumens of brightness in XGA resolution, the ViewSonic PG800X is the perfect installation projector for large, brightly lit environments such as conference rooms, classrooms, or any other large public venue. Utilizing an intuitive design, PG800X is highly flexibility and easy to install. It comes equipped with centered lens and vertical lens shift, which offer extra flexibility that makes the projectors more adaptable to difficult installation locations. The concealed PortAll compartment can accommodate optional HDBT or wireless dongles for versatile content projection. PG800X is certified by Creston, AMX, PJ Link and Extron, meaning that it can be controlled remotely via LAN connection for efficient projector management. Other notable features include SuperColor technology for true-to-life image color, SonicExpert, and SonicMode for incredibly clear sound which allows PG800X to deliver a professional audio-visual experience.
A centered lens design makes this projector ideal for upgrading existing centered lens installations by allowing users to use the same positioning as existing ceiling mounts and projection screens.
Vertical Lens Shift offers vertical adjustments of the projection lens, providing flexible installation options with less placement restrictions.
Auto V Keystone
The automatic vertical keystone improves usability and makes setup and image positioning more convenient for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
Cleverly Concealed Streaming
ViewSonic’s exclusive PortAll concealed compartment has an integrated HDMI port that lets you discretely stream multimedia content from an HDBT dongle or other wireless dongle. Connected dongles can be powered via the built-in Micro USB cable which charges the dongle with 10 watts of power.
The tool-free top cover design is easy enough for users to check the maintenance room without any hassle. Under the top cover, the ample room provides users to adjust or change a dongle or lamp conveniently, making ceiling mounted applications easier to manage.
Secure Power Connection
The power cable locker fastens the power cable connection in place to avoid the inconvenience of an unexpected projector shutdown due to a loose or accidently unplugged cord.
A centrally located, easy-to-use power button acts as the control center for projector management. In addition to turning the projector on and off, it is also an IR receiver and indicates whether any dongles are connected to the PortAll® compartment via an LED that lights up the power button.
PG800X is Creston, AMX, PJ Link, and Extron certified for easy-to-use network management that allows administrators to remotely observe and control up to 256 projectors at one time through a LAN IP. An advanced real-time alert system sends status updates about power, lamp life, and unit location for efficient monitoring.
Impressive AudioVisual Performance
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology displays a wide range of visible color to ensuring stunningly vibrant images
PG800X is designed with ViewSonic’s SonicExpert technology which incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber, a more powerful amplifier, and dual 10W cube speakers for room filling sound.
SonicMode uses an embedded DSP chip to optimize sound performance for 3 different usage scenarios.
- Standard Mode: A preset mode that offers the best sound levels for general use.
- Speech Mode: A preset mode that enhances the sound of spoken words, making it ideal for projecting speeches and lectures.
- Entertainment Mode: a preset mode that is fine-tuned with more bass and richer mid-high frequencies; ideal for music and movies.
Auto Power On and Signal Power On can be used to get your projector up and running instantly:
- Auto Power On:The projector will power on automatically by simply connecting the power cord or through HDMI CEC.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection.
Extended Lamp Life
Sleep Timer allows you to put the projector into sleep mode automatically after a determined period of inactivity to extend the projector’s lamp life.
Reduced Energy Consumption
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy.
Projection Distance Calculator
Use ViewSonic projection distance calculator to find the best projector installation distance for your environment.
- XGA resolution
- 4-in-1 power button
- Vertical lens shift with centered lens
- PortAll compartment for wireless dongle
- LAN control support-Crestron, AMX and PJ Link
- Projection system: 0.55" XGA
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768
- DC type: DC3
- Brightness: 5000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio with SuperEco mode: 5000:1 (with Eco mode)
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors?
- Light Source: Lamp
- Light source life (Nor/SuperEco): 2000/2500 (Nor/Eco)
- Lamp Watt: 370W
- Lens: F=2.59-2.87, f=16.88-21.88mm
- Projection Offset: 115%+/-5%
- Throw Ratio: 1.51-1.97
- Image size: 30" - 300"
- Throw Distance: 0.9m-12m(100" @3.1m)
- Keystone: ±40° (Vertical)
- Lens Shift V. Range: Yes (+7.5%, -0%)
- Optical Zoom: 1.3x
- Audible Noise (Eco): 33dB
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
- Computer in (share with component): 2
- Composite: 1
- S-video: 1
- Audio-in (3.5mm): 2
- Audio-in (RCA R/L): 1
- Microphone in: 1 (shared with Audio-in 2)
- HDMI: 2 (Back & PortALL)
- 3D VESA (Sync): 1
- Monitor out: 1
- Audio out (3.5mm): 1
- Speaker: 10W Cube x 2
- USB type A (Power): 1 (5V2A)
- USB type Micro B (Power): 1 (5V2A Front)
- 12V Trigger: 1 (3.5mm)
- IR out: 1
- RS232: 1
- RJ45: 1
- USB type mini B (Services): 1
- Wired Remote Control - Out: 1 (Share to top IR)
- Power Supply Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC
- Power Consumption: Normal: 574W
- Standby: <0.5W
- Operating Temperature: 0~40?
- Carton: Brown
- Net Weight: 6.2kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH) w/adjustment foot: 470x316x140mm
- Language: English, French, Spanish, Thai, Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Czech, T-Chinese, S-Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Portuguese, Finnish, Indonesian, India, Arabic, Vietnamese
- Power Cord: 1
- VGA cable: 1
- Remote Control: 1 (w/Laser pointer)