Note : Bajaao will process all shipments in the order they were received. To ensure timely delivery once courier services resume, please place your order early to
avoid inordinate shipment delays. Bajaao expects orders to be backlogged.
Viewsonic PS500X 3500 Lumens XGA Education Projector Overview:
The PS500X is a high brightness XGA short throw projector for education. With the ability to project 77” images from a distance of 0.95m from any projection surface, the projector is flexible enough to fit any classroom design and keeps the presenter clear of the projection beam. For times when lights in the classroom must be kept on, a high brightness of 3,500 ANSI Lumens ensures that images remain clear and detailed. ViewSonic exclusive SuperColor technology offers a true-to-life color accuracy for projected images. The energy-saving SuperEco mode reduces power consumption and extends lamp life to a lengthy 15,000 hours. In addition, PS500X is compatible with the optional PJ-vTouch-10S interactive module, which allows you to use a stylus or finger touch to annotate on projected images – turning class into an engaging interactive teaching environment.
Bright Images in Any Environment
Packed with 3,500 ANSI lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio, PS500X is guaranteed to produce bright images in any setting, even in spaces with high ambient lighting.
Fit For Classrooms of All Sizes
0.61 short throw projection gives you room to work with when positioning the projector. With the flexibility to be placed within inches of a screen, users will be able to project big images in any space, while also keeping presenters clear of the projection beam and avoid image shadows.
Interactive module compatible
With the optional interactive package,(PJ-vTouch-10S), this projector becomes an interactive tool that transforms any surface into an interactive whiteboard. With the multi-touch capability, users can simultaneously annotate, write, or draw on the projected image to interact with the content and share ideas.
Instant Activation Upon Signal Detection
Get your projector up and running with ease two simple settings.
SuperColor: Best in Class Color Accuracy
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection.
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology offers a wider color range, ensuring users enjoy true-to-life color projection in both bright and dark environments.Immersive 3D Viewing
With 3D-ready projectors, you’ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. All that’s required are 3D content and a 3D-enabled video card. Extended Lifespan
When the Power Saving setting is turned on and no signal input is detected, the projector will automatically switch into Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
- Eco Mode: The projector will automatically switch from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 30%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Reminder for Time Management
The Presenter Timer is an embedded on-screen timer and a great time management tool for helping presentations run on schedule.
The sleep timer allows the projector to automatically power down after no signal has been detected. An easy way to save energy and extend the projector’s lifespan.
Reduced Energy Consumption
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Projection Distance Calculator
Use ViewSonic projection distance calculator to find the best projector installation distance for your environment.
- 0.6 short throw ratio
- SuperColor technology
- 15,000 hours lamp life
- Optional PJ-vTouch-10S interactive module
- SuperColor technology
- Projection System: 0.55" XGA
- Native Resolution: 1024x768
- DC Type: DC3
- Brightness: 3500
- Contrast Ratio with SuperEco Mode: 22000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Light Source: Lamp
- Light Source Life (Nor/SuperEco): 5000/15000
- Lamp Watt: 190W
- Lens: F=2.6, f=6.9mm
- Projection Offset: 130%+/-5%
- Throw Ratio: 0.61
- Image Size: 60" - 300"
- Throw Distance: 0.74m-2.23m (77" @ 0.95m)
- Keystone: +/- 40° (Vertical)
- Optical Zoom: Fixed
- Audible Noise (Eco): 27dB
- Response Time: 16ms
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz(TBD)
- Vertical Scan Rate: 48~120Hz
- Interactive Camera: Optional (vTouch-10s)
- Computer in (share with component): 2
- Audio-in (3.5mm): 1
- Monitor out: 1
- Audio out (3.5mm): 1
- Speaker: 2W
- RS232: 1
- USB Type Mini B (Services): 1
- Power Supply Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC
- Power Consumption: Normal: 260WStandby: <0.5W
- Operating Temperature: 0~40?
- Net Weight: 2.6kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH) with Adjustment Foot: 292x236x115mm
- Language: English, French, Spanish, Thai, Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Czech, T-Chinese, S-Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Portuguese, Finnish, Indonesian, India, Arabic, Vietnamese
- Power Cord: 1
- VGA Cable: 1
- Remote Control: 1
- QSG: 1
- Lens Cover: 1
- Lamp/Light Source: RLC-108