BAJAAO India introduces the Vox JamVOX, an integrated amplifier monitor and software system that extracts the guitar from any MP3 and plugs you into the mix of your favorite bands. Create instant jam tracks from any song and best of all, you play lead guitar backed by the original band members.
JamVOX gives guitarists instant access to dozens of legendary amps and effects all in one easy to use "drag and drop" software interface. Revolutionary Guitar XTracktion (GXT) technology lets you remove the guitar part of your favorite songs with the push of a button. Alternatively, you can extract or isolate the guitar part, slow down the tempo on the backing track, and practice any style of music without changing the pitch.
The Vox JamVOX practice tool includes authentic software models, or recreations, of 19 famous guitar amps and 54 vintage and modern effects, so you'll be able to perfectly reproduce the sounds of your favorite guitarists. It also comes with a dedicated full-range USB monitor speaker, so there's no need for complex wiring or any specialized knowledge of computer music. A two-CD 28-song bundle of guitar play-along tracks of famous songs, courtesy of Hal Leonard Corporation, is also included.
Vox JamVOX Guitar Jam and Practice Tool Specifications:
- JamVOX Software Amp/effect
- Revolutionary new GXT (Guitar XTracktion) function lets you cancel or extract the guitar part of an existing song.
- 19 famous guitar amps and 54 effect units ranging from vintage to modern are provided as software.
- Easy-to-use "drag and drop" interface enables guitarists to create their "dream guitar rig" without any advanced knowledge of amps or effects. Sound famous fast!
- A music player feature with convenient functions for jam sessions or practice.
- Import music files to jam along with from your favorite CDs, music library or MP3 player.
- A dedicated USB monitor speaker is included, and there's no need for complex wiring or specialized knowledge of computer music.
- Two guitar play-along CDs containing 28 famous rock classics.
- More than 100 Guitar programs that include the guitar sounds of famous songs and guitarists
- Pickup modeling function lets you produce the sounds of different pickups than those actually on the connected guitar
- Audition function lets you hear the sound of each program without having to play your guitar
- Use the convenient Compare function and Snapshot function when editing your guitar sounds
- Auto Chromatic Tuner by KORG, with excellent visibility
- Use an optional expression pedal and foot switch to control the effects with your foot
- Import your iTunes library
- Tempo Change function lets you change the playback speed without affecting the pitch of the song
- Pitch Change function lets you change the playback pitch without affecting the tempo of the song
- Auto Change function allows you to automatically switch guitar sounds or GXT settings at the desired point during the song playback
- Loop Play function repeatedly plays the specified region of one song
- Loudness function adds a "live" feel to the song playback
- Use the dedicated website JamVOX-Online to find, audition, and download the Guitar programs or GXT programs that are best for a song: you can also upload your own settings for others to use
- 100 drum patterns are convenient for practicing or creating riffs
- Metronome function is indispensible for serious practice
- Powered monitor speaker with built-in 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Two-inch full-range speakers deliver powerful and high-quality sound: rated power output is 0.75W+0.75W
- USB bus powered design does not require an external power supply to be connected: 500mA current consumption
- Proprietary low-latency design eliminates delay from when you play your guitar until you hear the sound
- Mic input allows you to record vocals or enjoy sessions with a vocalist
- Also usable as a USB audio interface that supports ASIO/CoreAudio compatible software, and as a speaker for your computer
- Day Tripper - The Beatles
- Crossroads - Cream
- All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin The Thrill is Gone - B.B. King
- Paranoid - Black Sabbath
- Layla - Derek And The Dominos
- Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple
- Money - Pink Floyd
- Jessica - The Allman Brothers Band
- Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Walk This Way - Aerosmith
- Tush - ZZ Top
- Rock And Roll All Nite - Kiss
- Message In A Bottle - The Police
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Back In Black - AC/DC
- Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
- Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones
- The Trooper - Iron Maiden
- Pride And Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
- Hot For Teacher - Van Halen
- Am I Evil? - Metallica
- Satch Boogie - Joe Satriani
- Man In The Box - Alice In Chains
- Alive- Pearl Jam
- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
- Know Your Enemy Rage Against the Machine.