Zoom G9.2TT Twin Tube Guitar Processor
The Zoom G9.2tt Twin Tube Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal/USB Interface ups the ante with 2 tubes and 2 built-in expression pedals. The pedals can be assigned to control different parameters while the 2nd tube adds even more tube tone versatility.
Energizer using 12AX7 tube
Giving body to the guitar sound and adding supple power and intensity - that is the task of the Energizer. Turning up the TUBE control to drive the 12AX7 produces warm crunch with rich harmonics. The BOOST control spruces up highs and lows, resulting in more transparency. Enjoy a powerful tone also when recording directly to a line input or via USB on a computer.
ZFX-3 - a 32-bit DSP designed by ZOOM
The heart of any multi-effect device is its processor and decoder section. ZOOM has started a fresh chapter with its new ZFX-3 chip. The 32-bit architecture ensures outstanding performance and allows smooth and detailed signal processing. Accuracy and speed ensure that even delicate picking and fingering work come across with impressive clarity.
DSP sound modeling plus tube circuitry create the ultimate in distortion
96 kHz sampling and 24-bit A/D/A conversion assure super high resolution sound. An abundance of signal processing power allows accurate recreation of the complex upper-range harmonics that are the hallmark of tube amplifiers. Analog circuitry using a 12AX7 tube then adds that classic warmth and sonic impact to the DSP sound. The result combines the best of the digital and analog worlds: distortion so advanced and sophisticated it elevates your guitar playing to the next level.
Preamp section with two channels
The preamp section, comprised of the amp/drive-modeling, and EQ modules offers two channels per patch. You can easily select a channel by simple foot switch operation. Toggle between a Fender clean sound for rhythm and a Marshall drive sound for lead, while keeping modulation and spatial effect settings the same. The user interface with analog knobs lets you shape the sound with the same facility as on a guitar amp.
Great for stage work or direct recording
The amp/drive-modeling blocks have two dedicated algorithms for each amp/drive type, designed for live playing and direct recording. The CABINET effect simulates amp and mic recording characteristics as well, and the algorithm is automatically switched according to the CABINET on/off setting.This lets you bring the same guitar sound that you used during practice or recording right on to the stage. Alternatively, sound settings that were determined during a session with the band can be used seamlessly in the studio as well.
USB based audio interface functions
The USB port allows the unit to function as an audio interface for a computer. Simply plug the unit in to your computer with a USB cable to use the high-quality sound of the G7.1ut in a computer-based recording system. The high-performance DAW application "Cubase LE" comes bundled with the unit, so you can start creating sophisticated music straight away. Because playback from the DAW application can be monitored at the unit itself, there are no latency problems during recording.
MIDI IN/OUT jacks allow linking to other equipment
The ability to exchange MIDI data with other devices opens up a wealth of possibilities. You can switch patches in conjunction with a MIDI enabled preamp, or use the unit as a real-time controller for other MIDI equipment. By connecting the MIDI interface to a computer, you may use a dedicated editor/librarian application to edit and store patch data.
Zoom G9.2tt Features:
- 32-bit ZFX-3 processor
- 96kHz sampling rate / 24-Bit A/D/D/A converters
- Fast patch change speed: 7ms
- 106 effects / 10 modules
- Two 12AX7 tubes for natural overdrive/compression and drive/volume
- Dual Expression pedals
- 3D Z-Pedal allows for multi-dimensional parameter control
- USB interface for connecting directly to a computer
- Remote Patch Editor/Librarian available.
Zoom G9.2tt Specifications:
- Effect Types: 120
- Effect Modules: 10
- Maximum Simultaneous Effects: 10
- Patch Memory: User 100 + Preset 100
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 64 times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-40kHz+1.0dB, -3.0dB(10kΩload)
- Guitar Input: 1/4" phone jack (Rated input level: -10dBm, Input impedance: 1MΩ)
- AUX Input: 1/8" stereo phone jack (Rated input level: -10dBm, Input impedance: 10kΩ)
- External Return: 1/4" phone jack (Rated input level: -10dBm / +4dBm)
- Line Output (L/MONO, R): 2 x 1/4" phone jack(Rated output level: -10dBm / +4dBm, Maximum output level: +19dBm, Output load impedance: 10kΩ or more, Output Impedance: 1kΩ or less)
- Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo phone jack (Rated output: 60mW / 32Ω load, 20mW / 300Ω load, Output impedance: 47kΩ)
- External Send: 1/4" phone jack (Rated output level: -10dBm / +4dBm)
- Tube Circuitry: 2 x 12AX7
- MIDI: IN/OUT
- USB Interface: 16-bit, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- Display: 2-digit, 7-segment LED, backlit LCD
- Power Requirements: 15V AC, 1.5A
- Supplied Accessory: AC adaptor(AD-0012)
- Dimensions (mm): 595(W)x 235(D)x 85(H)
- Weight: 5.5kg.